Kerwicks Earthworks present the excitement of the Tractor Pull, inside the Main Festival Venue on Saturday 11 September!
The objective: pull the weighted sled the furthest – and it gets heavier as it moves along!
We’re pitting old tractors against their latest models, we’ll have tractors vs the power of a D6 Dozer, plus the fun of the modified, repowered tractors!
How does this sound like for a bit of excitement for those who love their tractors…
This is an exhibition tractor pull (not on the scale of a full tractor pull), but the the tractor line up will be pretty awesome!
Here’s a list of some of the gear that was part of the action at our LAST festival to give you an idea of what you might expect this year…
- Modified Fordson Super Major, repowered by a 302 Cleveland V8!
- Modified Massey Harris repowered by a 345 International v8!
- John Deere 6030 adapted to take a GM16/71 Detroit diesel (owner Allan Arthur is the first to do this so it is pretty unique and sounds great!) 700HP V16 John Deere 6030
- Chamberlain Super 90 adapted to take a GM 12/71 Detroit diesel (this adaption has not been done before – so one to see!) 450HP V12 Chamberlain Super 90
- PLUS we put the old and new to the test – the 1988 Versatile 976 model versus the latest model with the rubber tracks (same tractor 30 years apart)… and more!