SATURDAY 8 SEPTEMBER
From 2.00 pm the main Festival Precinct at the Showgrounds kicks off with so much to experience in just one day…
- Live Music, starring MICK LINDSAY and CAITLYN SHADBOLT
- Vintage Aircraft Airshow overhead!
- Craft Beer Tastings in the ‘Beard Garden’ and Beard Appreciation Event. Craft beer tastings hosted by Windsor Hotel Miles
- Tough Bugger Challenge – Team Competition
- Camp Oven Cooking with Ranger Nick
- Tractor Pull
- Whip Cracking Performance with Walter Whip, including Extreme Bullock Whip Demonstration and Fire Whip Performance
- Free Whip Cracking Workshop for the kids!
- Pat-a-cow and Cow Pat Lotto!
- Back to the Bush Market Stalls
- Competitive Dog High Jumping
- Petting Zoo
- Vintage Cars, Bikes & Tractor Displays
- Vintage Aircraft Aerial Display
- Chainsaw Wood Sculpting
- Antiques & Collectables Expert Sessions
- Horse Drawn Carriage and Pony Rides
- Festival anthem and film production with Josh Arnold from Small Town Culture and students from our local schools
- And more!
Un-powered camping is available onsite.
View the printed festival program here for more details about the times for Saturday afternoon and evening events.